New Delhi: The admission process of Delhi University (DU) will begin its admission process for undergraduate courses from October 4 for those candidates who have secured the first cut-off. This year the last date to conduct the online admission process is 7th October. Qualified candidates will have to upload the required documents during the admission process. Candidates have to visit the official website du.ac.in or entry.uod.ac.in or one can register on the official portal of the respective college. Also Read – Delhi University Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 251 Assistant Professor Posts, Apply du.ac.in . Feather
Candidates need to upload the documents for further verification under which the seat of the respective college will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained. Delhi University has released the first cut-off for the academic year 2021-22 on October 1. Candidates need to buy the admission fee to reserve the seat. Also read- Delhi University to resume practical classes for final year students from tomorrow details here
Delhi Admission 2021: Documents need to be uploaded Also Read – Breaking News Highlights: Delhi University approves implementation of NEP from 2022-23 session
To make it easy for the students for the admission process, here is the list of documents that you need to upload.
- Class 10 pass certificate.
- Class 12 marksheet.
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card and Voter ID.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Candidates falling in categories like ST, SC, OBC, EWS KM, CW need to upload a copy of the certificate.
- Candidates claiming admission under sports category need to upload the relevant certificates.
Delhi Admission 2021: How to register for admission process
- Visit the official website of Delhi University du.ac.in or entry.uod.ac.in
- Select the college affiliated to Delhi University on the basis of cut-off.
- Register online on the official website of the respective college. Fill the required information.
- Upload and submit all the required documents for verification.
- Save, download and take a printout of the documents for future reference.
After the registration process, the members of the Admission Committee of Delhi University will review and verify the details provided by the applicant. Later, it will be approved by the principal of the college concerned for further processes.