NEET-UG 2021 Exam Date: As the National Testing Agency begins Phase 2 registration for NEET-UG Exam 2021, speculations are rife that the medical entrance exam final results will be announced soon on neet.nta.nic.in Will go Before the final result, NTA will release the answer key after which candidates can raise their objections against the same and calculate their score using the same.
Objections will be considered after which the final answer key will be released. Those who appeared for NEET-UG 2021 can download it from the official website ntaneet.nic.in. Also Read – NTA NEET-UG 2021: Big Update for Medical Candidates Awaiting Final Result, Answer Key
National Testing Agency will also prepare All India Merit List of successful candidates of NEET (UG) – 2021 on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed by National Medical Commission and Dental Council of India. Also Read – NEET-UG 2021 Latest Updates: NTA Starts Phase 2 Registration at neet.nta.nic.in here’s how to do it
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- In order to be eligible for admission to undergraduate medical courses for a particular academic year in the case of General, General-EWS, a candidate will be required to secure a minimum of 50 percentile marks in NEET, which will be conducted for undergraduate medical courses . Said academic year.
- However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40 per cent. The benchmark specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, in respect of candidates with disabilities, should be 45 percentile for UR category and General-EWS category candidates and 40 percent for SC/ST/OBCNCL candidates.
- The percentile will be determined on the basis of the highest marks obtained in the All India Common Merit List in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to undergraduate medical courses.
- Provided that sufficient number of candidates in the respective categories fail to secure the prescribed minimum marks in NEET held for any academic year for admission to undergraduate medical courses, the Central Government may, in consultation with the Medical Council of India and the Dental Council of India, Central Council of India The Central Council of Medicine and Homeopathy may at its discretion reduce the minimum marks required for admission to undergraduate medical courses for the respective categories of candidates and the marks so reduced by the Central Government shall be applicable only for the said academic year.
- To be eligible for admission to undergraduate medical courses, a candidate must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry,
Biology/Bio-Technology and English individually and must have secured minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology together in the qualifying examination as amended in 2018 under Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 and BDS Syllabus mentioned in the regulations. 2007 and beyond, must come in the merit list of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to undergraduate medical courses.
Merit list for counseling under 15% All India Quota
- Merit list of qualified and successful candidates for 15% All India Quota seats will be prepared by NTA on the basis of marks obtained in NEET (UG) – 2021.
- The list of successful candidates will be sent to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by online counseling for 15% All India Quota seats.
Merit list for seats other than 15% All India Quota
- NTA will provide All India Rank and the result will be shared with DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. To provide the same to the Admission Officers of India.
- Admission officials will invite applications for counselling.
- The Admission/Counselling Officer will prepare a merit list of candidates on the basis of All India Rank in the respective categories declared by the candidates while applying for admission/counselling as per the rules in force in the State.